Moto G4: The Most Awaited Released By Lenovo: Motorola finally announces much awaited premium budget smartphone Moto G. As Motorola has a launch event on 17th may in New Delhi the launches these super hot products. First time Moto G is launched in two models as no other manufactures has ever done that as only flagship is always available in choices this Motorola releases Moto G4 and G4 Plus both are great looking phones with serious stuff fill in it.
1). Design And Look
- The new Moto G is very thin body design of 7.9mm while from the back there is micro textured back with rounded edges with metal trim around the camera which taken from the previous generation and more refined to be suitable in this case as look like design elements of Moto Smartphones. Overall the design is awesome with keeping each precious as perfect for consumer.
2). Display, Protection & Design
- Let talk about the Plus model which first time include in G series as it have fingerprint sensor while the G4 have not apart from that they both have same specification as they both sports 5.5-inch Full-HD display with 441ppi and protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. As Fingerprint sensor is very fast and fluid in its work.
- As expected form leaks the device run with Snapdragon 617 1.5Ghz octa-core CPU which fairly enough for this category devices. As from graphics point of view it has Adreno 405 GPU to play heavy and intensive gaming.
- From inside it is juiced with 3,000mAh battery with combination of TurboPower charging that will juice up your phone within an hour.
5). Memory And Storage
- As both device comes with different storage and memory option Moto G4 will have 2GB of RAM with 16GB memory on board While the Plus model include 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage as far expansion concern both have and expansion slot.
- Camera is real topic for discussion as Moto has put more emphasis on camera but sadly both device have different camera module and technology. Moto G4 rear camera include 13MP with f/2.2 aperture with color balancing,HDR and dual LED for night light imaging. Front camera of Moto G4 have 5MP sensor with wide angle lens about 84-degree for a better selfies.
- For Moto G4 Plus it has 16MP shooter with laser and phase-detection autofocus it include 1.3um pixels and f2.0 optics. Both can record 1080p videos.
- Moto first time uses the sensor in use is made by OmniVision who are veteran in the field of Smartphones camera. From the front side it has 5MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV5693 sensor, 84-degree wide-angle lens.
- As software side Moto provide consumer to manually control camera with all professional controls to make an art of piece.
7). Operating System
- Moto G4 and G4 runs on Google’s Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with little tweaks of of Moto Pure as this software is purely Android without any skin as it gives user a lag free experience with all the feature which Google supports.
- This software version include some new features are ‘Swipe to unlock’, ‘Swipe to dismiss’, and ‘Pick up to stop ringing’, which makes the easy work more simpler. Active display is still on its verge with good on screen notification and time.
- Connectivity is never being issue for this phone as it LTE enable device also have VoLTE features. It has Wi-Fi 802.11 with Bluetooth V4.
- Overall the device is good and may again give it’s mark in emerging market with it’s sales. Both device will be available in next month. Both device comes in two color white and black.
- While Moto G4 with 16GB and 2GB of RAM cost about$170 about 11,900INR while the Plus model comes in two variant one 16GB and 2GB of RAM $202 about 13,499INR and $217 about 14,499INR for 32GB and 3GB of RAM.