Huawei P9: Full Specification, Features & Review: Chinese networking giants Huawei are trying to capture the smartphone market its about two Huawei releases it flagship Ascend P7 and now it’s time of P9 which is consider revolution in photography. Huawei also getting people’s attention as they also released Google flagship partner with Huawei Nexus 6P which is beautifully crafted smartphone with Android stocks performance. While Huawei P9 is getting attention from its first look about its streamline design and Camera as design sometimes resembles Sony Xperia Z and Camera co engineered with Leica who are industry best camera producers which partner with Huawei for journey to come as it may happened that the next smartphones from Huawei will have camera of Leica.
Huawei design the phone from whole inside and out which means UI as it is based on Android but with skin of Huawei which fairly resembles iOS. Device also got design elements from Nexus 6P and some from last year model. The device comes with 5.2-inch F-HD display in underwood P9 has Kirin 955 processor which is consider more powerful than Snapdragon 810 for storage it comes with 32GB with 3GB of RAM and 64GB with 4GB of RAM. It is equipped with Type-C port for syncing and charging Battery of this device is 3000mAh which deals with whole day. UI is best part of this device as it is simple responsive and snappier. Due these flagship feature the device comes in the row of other like Galaxy S7 or HTC 10. Let see the review of this smartphone.
Huawei P9: Full Specification, Features & Review:
Huawei P9 Design:
- Design of P9 is excellent with precious diamond cut edges with metallic body look nice and easy to hold comfortable in your hand. The Bar shaped Smartphone has 5.2-inch screen optimum for usage in anyone’s hand. Dual camera lens from Leica is nicely placed at the side of the device and covers with metallic plate to hide antenna bands.
- At the down side device has a speaker grills, headphones jack on the either side with microphone and have a Type-C port for connectivity. From the side devices has volume rocker button and power button with grill design so it easy to know which is power button and On the other side it has sim slot.
- Looks and design of the design is some how inspired from Nexus 6P and other previous handset which makes the device element made from Huawei. The devices is very thin measure about 6.9mm which is comes in range of devices have gigantic battery has very thin design easy gold and do day to day work.
- While the device is measure about 145 x 70.9 x 7 mm (5.71 x 2.79 x 0.28 in) and weigh about 144 g (5.08 oz). The look and feel of aluminium unibody design is perfectly crafted to match edge to edge experience.
- From the backside it include fingerprint sensor to unlock devices and for payment with authentication of fingerprint.
- For user who prefer color this devices near let you down as it comes in wide variety of color range including Ceramic White, Haze Gold, Rose Gold, Titanium Grey, Mystic Silver, Prestige Gold.
Huawei P9 Display:
- A awesome device comes with awesome display as devices has 5.2-inch screen with screen having resolution of 1080×1920 Full-HD display with a pixel density of 423ppi. Display uses IPS-NEO LCD which reproduce light bright picture with high color saturation with good contrast rate. Display of the device is good to use as using Full-HD for saving battery life while it is the first smartphone having opportunity for user to lower the pixel to 720P which saves more juice of device and helps to run longer.
- Device also include low battery mode which makes the whole UI black and white which uses very less battery and runs for longer duration. Watching movies,games and shows look awesome and don’t feel notice about display. Sun light readability of device is good so user can use it in bright day light.
Huawei P9 Camera:
- Camera is the most part of the device as it is main theme of it. The dual camera lens it really trying to make revolution in smartphone photography. As Huawei has joined Leica industry camera expert to deliver best from camera part. As two lens do different jobs as one camera do photography in mono color which reads the intensity of environment it also captures dept of view so while taking image it is easy to read depth of view while other camera takes images in color and measures detail about environment so user can easily get best shot. Both camera share same ground with single camera app and best result we get on photography.
- Camera is daily part of smartphone on a single day billion of shots were captured all around the so making device camera eccentric is good. As camera app is also good user can take many different shots like mono color mode, stream light mode, action mode, HDR and much more there is option for all.
- Camera app also include changing the focus of object to other after taking shot as the data is captured earlier with camera. Professional shooting option is really comes out best of you with many option to edit and use so every moment will be great.
- The device has Dual 12 MP with aperture of f/2.2 at 27 mm which is Leica optics it include phase detection autofocus with laser auto focus which is first device having both in one camera module for night light it has dual-LED (dual tone) flash. To capture more light it has 1.25 µm pixel size.
- For video device doesn’t have OIS(optical imagine stabilisation) so capturing video requires more stable hand or a tripod. It captures video at 1080p@60fps or 1080p@30fps and for slow mo it captures 720p@120fps. From the front part it has 8 MP sensor with f/2.4 aperture. While front camera can record video at 1080p.
Huawei P9 Processor, Graphic, Gaming, RAM & ROM Memory:
- Hardware of this flagship is mind blowing as Huawei uses it own Kirin processor which is consider faster than Snapdragon 810. As the device has good performance in benchmark as it shows above 96000 score in Antutu which rally makes this device faster than phone having snapdragon processor.
- Performance is never been issue for this device as it easily mange each and every task throw at it without any hiccups. Multitasking with device is great as it runs more app in background easily opens faster. Overall performance is snappier and doesn’t need more power. As processor is little bit lag from its competitor Snapdragon 820 but bit manage same path.
- The processor has it’s own capability as it manages two cameras to get best photo out of it. Camera is shutter lag free and captures images within second. The devices has Kirin 955 Processor having octa core CPU with 64-bit architecture which is placed at Quad-core 2.5 GHz Cortex-A72 & quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53. It uses Mali-T880 MP4 which is quad core GPU which helps device to remain snappier.
- For gaming GPU can run high end graphics games like Asphalts 8 or NFS No Limits with ease so no problem for graphics point of view. Devices comes with two storage and memory option of 32GB with 3GB of RAM and 64GB for 4GB of RAM as things like multitasking never spots for this device. Day to day performance is never been issue for this device app run easily and works fluid.
- Device has 300mAh of Battery which runs about full day with charge as system include certain power saving mode which makes devices lives more longer. P9 can run about 3-4 hours of gaming,9 hours of video content and 17 hours of mix usage. So it is perfect for daily usage and battery saving is best part about it.
Huawei P9 Connectivity and Ports:
- For wireless connection device has WiFi 802.11ac with dual band which means can run with more speed. It has Bluetooth v4.2 for connecting devices like fitness band or Bluetooth enabled device. Device also has GPS for locating from any where of world. For instant connection it uses NFC and also for Android Payment system.
- Phone also have LTE enabled networks but also work 3G and 2G also.[Text Wrapping Break][Text Wrapping Break]P9 has a Type-C connector for charging and syncing. On the bottom side it include 3.5mm headphone jack.
Huawei P9 Interface:
- Huawei include it own UI called as emotion UI. While P9 has version 4. EMUI is basically a skin over Android Marshmallow v6.0.1 which is made suitable for this device. The whole UI takes the advantage of whole device which include larger screen which can be shortens to use with one handed use, it uses this larger battery as it include power saving mode like black and white display which hardly use a percentage to run, Camera app which takes the benefit of whole dual camera with modification and much more comes with this UI.
- The whole UI resembles MIUI of Xiaomi or iOS of Aaple but with little improvement. As earlier EMUI is dislike by many user so Huawei just makes it better. Overall the UI is good and faster than many UI.
- The P9 has every aspect to called it as flagship in term of look, feel, UI, Camera, battery, design, features and most important a name. The device is cost about £ 450 for 32GB model and £649 for 64GB model. Overall the device is good and have many features to withstand in today’s scenario.
Huawei P9 Pros:
- Marvelous design
- Nice screen
- Nice UI
- Good Camera
- Comfortable to use with one hand
Huawei P9 Cons:
- Not good battery life
- Processor is not of today’s standard.