Sony Xperia X: Full Specification, Features And Review: Sony launch it’s X series Smartphone back in March this year. Phone is amazing in looks as like earlier Xperia with new name of “X” while the cost of the device is still not worth it. The categories of this device lies in budget specification while it cost about a flagship. Device has pretty good spec with new Snapdragon new processor, Sony same fantastic Camera, Battery backup of the device is phenomenal, more power and much more to talk about. As Xperia X is new to the series as it replaces Xperia Z. Sony still not able to give taste of their flavour to people this means that Sony is isn’t able to take market as Giants like Apple, Samsung, Htc and more is grabbing more places. Sony about 5 years or more trying to make a impact on the people about their device Since the introduction of Xperia.
Xperia X is new to this series as Sony is trying to make new impact after it’s Z series which already get messed up. The new X series comes in model as X, X Performance and XA with difference in internals. Today we are here to talk about Sony Xperia X.
Sony Xperia X: Full Specification, Features And Review:
- The new Xperia X has same old design patter as previous with bar shaped. Xperia X is thin and light to hold and comfortable to use day to day usage. Beautifully crafted edges of the device make it easy to hold. The device has Omni balance shape with aluminium at the back. Grip of the device is good as from the the back it has anti slip coating as previous devices has glass back. But the device is still locking fabulous and color pattern is also nice. While the Xperia X is lack of Water and Dust Coating as this feature is only exclusive to Xperia X Performance. The new addition from Sony is good and nice to have here with all new design material makes this device a worth for.
- From the side it has volume rocker button, finger print sensor has built in the power button and a dedicated camera button so user can takes snaps on the go. From the it has a micro-USB 2.0 port and from up it has a headphone jack. Speakers is placed at the front so sound doesn’t have to suppress more.
- The device is measures about 142.7 x 69.4 x 7.9 mm (5.62 x 2.73 x 0.31 in) and weighs about 153 g (5.40 oz). Making this device so thin and light with plane finish finally this go up for Sony. Camera is so lie beneath the surface looks nice and gives nice texture while from the back Aluminium creates a eye catching looks. With 5-inch display device is short but really upto mark.
- For people who prefer color Sony makes this device accessible in major colors like White, Graphite Black, Lime Gold and Rose Gold.
- There is good to talk about display as Sony is biggest know for it’s display and this phone really plays Sony technology. Sony puts it X-Reality Engine into this smartphone as this device doesn’t use 4K screen as Xperia Z5 which is dislike by user as putting 4K experience in a small screen does’t makes much difference and may take battery away. Sony uses Triluminos display which brings out colot to life and color producing technology of this device is out of the way with accurate and much detailing in each pixel. Sony keeps this device display to Still F-HD while they can make it a Q-HD device. Display has good Sunlight readability and nice text texture.
- Sony has makes this display resolution as 1080×1920 with 441ppi. Sony uses LCD panel in this display. For protection this devices as a Scratch resistance panel with oleo-phobic coating. Device has 5-inch display which really fits in the hand easy to control each and every function with one hand use.
- Sony makes this Xperia with under specs technology as they uses budget processor Snapdragon 650 which is Hexa core CPU. But using this device not felt that using a under power device with nicely optimised each every part. For gaming it has Adreno 510 GPU whihc easily manages each and every games in play store. Games like Asphalt 8, GTA San Andreas and NFS No Limits doest felt any hiccups and low FPS. Memory management and storage of this device is also good and expandable storage makes more to store.
- Device has powered with Snapdragon 650 CPU clocked at Dual-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 while it has Adreno 510 GPU. Device has 3GB of memory which optimal for multitasking with ease. And 32 GB of Internal Storage makes this device more to store as user can also get 64GB model while expandable upto 200GB really makes more to store.
- Connectivity of the device has all the new capabilities as Wi-Fi 802.11ac with Bluetooth V4.2 and NFC for Android Pay easy pay on the go. USB 2.0 is available for Syncing and Charging.
- Sony Camera is always at it is good and this device has it Sony 23MP sensor with all of Sony Experience. As it has f/2.0 aperture to get light into it and has 24mm sensor. Sony uses feature like PDAF(Phase Detection Auto Focus) while Laser Auto Focus doesn’t make its entry here. While including these feature really makes the Camera awesome with good photo output with rich and balanced color layout. For light light it has LED flash to capture.
- While selfie form this device is better than any as it uses 13MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture makes images so rich and light makes memories lies inside the photos.
- Camera App of the deice is simple and light with easy to capture interface and for pro user there is whole lot of bunch of enhancement. While dedicated shutter button easy to capture image and this device can capture whole image step in 0.6 sec which include Launch, Focus and Capture which is really fast and fluid.
- Sony this time learn from earlier mistakes and make this device much like vanilla Android as it use Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow topped with less Sony Skin and Bloatware. While the whole interface is fast and fluid with easy to use it. Fingerprint sensor is very fast to opens up the lock screen. The Whole UI is basic Android with little bit of Sony’s enhancement as in lockscreen clock look big and nice while inside the UI it is good.
- Sony really works hard with battery with new 2620mAh of battery which gives upto 2 days of backup which really makes the device less wall loves and more pocket user. With fast charging technology 2.0 rapidly charges the device within an hour.
- Sony also refines its battery consuming technology as well saving which introduce new Stamina mode to keep the device to run for longer.
Sony has put much processed approach to this device form inside and out with new internal create some awesome stuff out if. Device has a good camera, fast and snappier UI, looks and design is upto the mark and display is gorgeous.
The device was launched at MCW 2016 and will release in US on 26 June. As cost of the device is concern it has priced at $549 . Which is meant for a flagship price but Sony has put efforts to make the budget class smartphone as flagship price. As new X series has looses certain aspects like dust and waterproof coating, glass back panel and processor. While the device has really good into it.