Big Android Announcements: Expected At MWC-2017: The much awaited event is cornering its way just closer now & we are expecting most of the big names in the smartphone section which will be joining the show with their greatest products. We also expect that these products coming out from the R & D will be the latesly designed with greatest features & will leave no point to create any shortage of the new products.
Big Android Announcements: Expected At MWC-2017:
So lets look at the brands & their expected products that may be showcased during the MWC-17:
- Samsung – MWC, 2017: Samsung was not going to attend the event & yes that means it will not be having the S8 at the event but a one minute teaser will be trying to manage to drive the hype train forward just enough for the film to keep the enthusiasm high all over. If you are expecting atleast something from the company you may see the Tab S3 tablet that may be seeing the light of the day.
- Nokia – MWC, 2017: Nokia is back & will be deifnitely throwing up into the mix like it’s old glories. It will bring through the original Finnish telecommunication giant or what ever was there left of its following Microsoft’s disastrous acquisition – by its current partner HMD. It will be launching the midranged Nokia 6 & it is seemingly all set to make a western focused comeback with the MWC possibly with an Android device that is the latest news in the market.
- Lenovo/Motorola – MWC, 2017: Although most of the things about these brands is already revealed & known by all of us but still something is left with Lenevo as we expect. The subsidiary i.e Motorola will be taking the advantage at the MWC for launching its Moto G5 & G5 Plus & this will be a great timing for the company to take some lead among the users. We have already seen some of the specs through the leaked images for both the company’s lineups.
- HTC – MWC, 2017: As we all know that HTC’s U series has been announced less than a month ago so there is not much expectations left with the Taiwanese company at this MWC. But the company may be having the true flagship i.e a successor to the earlier 10 so we all may have the first look of the device at this event.
- Huawei – MWC, 2017: The Chinese company is all set to show up its latest flagship device i.e the P10. Despite of its notable size the company has not followed up the likes of Apple & Samsung that are the major ones in the Smartphone Market now a days. In parallel to the P10 rumors are also up for the P10 Plus. Huawei may be surprising us all by offering some more choices may be some more colors this time.
- Blackberry – MWC, 2017: The old smartphone glory is all set to make a comeback to the Android Realm along with a keyboard sporting device. We are also expecting with the “Mercury”, it may do something interesting up the company’s sleeve. Although efforts have always been made, the Canadian company is trying harder to bring a good product but that will not be enough in these tough times they will also have to look up at the premium price tags.
- Sony – MWC, 2017: According to the rumors all around, the company is planned for the launch of its Xperia X’s successor. Although Sony may take some wildcard entry anytime, we have to say it honestly. We didn’t have any clear idea about how much of them they will be having on to the display, also the kind of device they are intended to launch is a surprise yet. It may be between the Z5 Premium, X Performance & the XZ Sony’s lineup. Lets wait & see what’s big with Sony this time at the MWC.
LG – MWC, 2017: The LG is expectedly the least surprising one during the event & it had been teasing its G6 broadly. The smartphone had also number of leaks already before its official announcement. So its look has already been somewhat revealed now only we have a surprise regarding the software for the G6.
That was all the expected big announcement list in the Android Smartphone section. Most probably this will be all available at the MWC this year & still there will be many more additions to these. Keep visiting for more related updates & news like this..