Samsung Galaxy S8 And S8+ All Leaks And Rumors Compilation: Samsung Galaxy S8, the new Samsung’s flagship smartphone is all set for the launch. It is confirmed that on March 29th, a special event in New York will be hosted by the company. In this event, Samsung will announce its latest smartphone Galaxy S8. Last year Samsung had launched Galaxy S7 which was a successful device. It has many good features and did well in the market of smartphone. Samsung also faced criticism for the battery issues that were raised in Galaxy Note 7.
It was seriously a big concern for the company as it affected the reputation of the company. So to maintain its reputation in the market and among consumers, there are lots of pressure on the company to deliver a device in the market without having nay faults so that company will gain the trust of the consumers in the Samsung’s device.
Samsung S8 And S8+ Leaks Will Surprise You With Their Specification:
Before the time of its announce, many leaks and rumors are coming which are giving details about the smartphone. Video trailers have also released that gives some hints about the device. these videos and leaks are making the device popular among the people even before its release that is actually good for the company.
Now Galaxy S8 is coming with major updates and improvements. It will come with the radical new design. Features that upcoming Galaxy S8 may have are described below:
- Design: The new Galaxy S8 will come with the new body design. It will come with minimum bezels that will give it looks like bezel-less design. To maximize the size of the screen, the display might have rounded corners.
- Button-Less: It is expected that the Galaxy S8 may come without buttons. It is believed that the front of the phone will come without the capacitive and hardware buttons as it is believed that Samsung has removed it. The increased size of the screen and small bezels may be the reason for this. At the back of the device, a fingerprint scanner may also be present.
- Virtua Assistant: The new smartphone will have Bixby virtual assistant. It is said that company is interested in integrating Bixby into apps.
- Display Size And Color: The upcoming smartphone is believed to come in two different models having different sizes. One is Galaxy S8 with 5.7-inch and Galaxy S8+ that will be larger with 6.2-inch screen size. Both S8 and S8+ expected to come with an edge-to-edge display. It is also expected to come in three colors: black sky, orchid gray and arctic silver.
- Specification: The upcoming Galaxy S8 and S8+ are expected to feature some of the newest hardware. The S8+ might feature with the 12-megapixel camera, 8-megapixel front facing the camera, 64 GB internal memory storage, 4 GB RAM, and an iris scanner. The specifications about S8 are not available but it is expected that it may have similar features as in S8+ but it is not sure that S8 will have iris scanner or not. Apart from this, Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ will come with Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 835 processor. If this rumor will prove to be true then Samsung will be the first to have this on the smartphone. Although in some international models, it is also expected that the company might use Exynos 8895 chip. The upcoming smartphone will also have 3.5mm jack headphone.
- Accessories: The new smartphone is rumored to have a new version of its Gear VR headset. It is also expected to add a motion controller that will be similar to Google’s Daydream View headset for interacting with VR software.
- Connectivity: The device is also expected to have HDMI output at up to 4K and 30fps, and have USB 2.0 ports and an Ethernet port for the connectivity. It may also have Gear 360 camera into it.
If we are talking about the price of the upcoming smartphone then it is very sad to say that there are no details available about the cost of the device. The availability of the device may be from April 21st.