Microsoft’s Lumia 650: Rakish Phone Under Your Budget:
Lumia 650 is good looking phone which has good and bad specs like it still uses the Snapdragon 212 processor which may disappoint many people in terms of performance but there are many thing to love like new AMOLED screen which is pretty awesome and good offering. Phone has battery of 2000 mAh which runs about 4-5 hours day to day usage phone also supports LTE. Lumia 650 has 16GB of internal storage which can expand up-to 200GB.
Microsoft’s Lumia 650: Features, Review, And Complete Specification:
There are much more to discuss as we unfold the phone’s specs
1). Design, Built Quality, Dimension & Colors:
- Lumia 650 has 5-inch screen with a bar form factor dimension of 142 mmx70.9 mmx6.9 mm and Weigh about 122 g.
- Phone is made up of solid aluminium frame with plastic body at it’s back which can change by our choice. Lumia 650 is available in black and white color.
- Microsoft has put AMOLED screen in Lumia 650 which look very pretty and awesome display with stunning color view and crisp text. It has HD720 (1280 x 720) pixel with 297 ppi.
- Lumia 650 comes with great feature like Sunlight readability which look great in outdoor scenario. Lumia 650 is protected by Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3.
3). Processor, Graphic & RAM:
- It is very sad as Lumia 650 uses Snapdragon 212 which is Quad core Cortex-A7 clocked at 1.3 Ghz. As this processor is enough for Windows mobile 10 OS day to day but not sufficient in gaming. For gaming it has Adreno 304 GPU which is earlier generation GPU uses for gaming.
- Phone has equipped with 1 GB of Ram which is enough for apps and games in Windows ecosystem.
- Primary camera of Lumia 650 is 8 MP, f/2.2, 28mm with autofocus and LED flash. Sensor size for primary camera is 1/4″ sensor size. It can capture video at 720p@30fps.
- At it’s front it sports 5MP at f/2.2 which can record video at 720p.
- Microsoft again want to hit the budget market range with it’s latest Lumia 650 but it may don’t compete in today’s market as it has very low processor as compared to other manufacturers.
- Lumia 650 starts at $199 for 16GB with two color option of black and white.
- But this phone has something good to offer apart from processor like new OLED screen, Good camera front and back, nice metal build from side, it also supports dual sim LTE which is necessary now days.
- Lumia comes with many connectivity option like 802.11n Wi-Fi, NFC,GPS, GLONASS, BDS and Bluetooth v4.1 A2DP LE. Lumia 650 don’t support Type-C as it still uses Micro-USB 2.0.
- Lumia 650 has Removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery which can run about 4-5 hour of usage depend on situation.
- Overall this Smartphone has many functionality to compete with other budget smartphone apart from processor. Phone have all the functionality we search in smartphone it also new Microsoft’s Windows 10 for mobile OS which has many awesome features.