Samsung Galaxy Note 5: Full Specification, Features & Review: This time Samsung launches its Samsung Galaxy Note which is similar to their predecessor with little changes in it from physical appearance but really it is full features loaded phone with lots of refinement in their camera, processor, graphic, display and so on. This also contain very exciting accessories like fast wireless charging, Samsung pay which we will discuss below in details. This really creates excitement among the Note lovers with their beast performance, a lot to tell about this Samsung Galaxy Note 5 but i will try to keep my conversation short and give you a solid concrete information about this Samsung phablets.
Samsung Galaxy Note 5: Full Specification on, Features & Review:
Design, Dimension & Weight:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is really having a very rakish design along with diamond cut edges. They uses combination of Aluminium 7000 series and Gorilla Glass 4 which give a stronger and a beautiful look, it also contain stylus which Samsung name it S-Pen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is having dimension of 153.2 x 76.1 x 7.6 mm (6.03 x 3.00 x 0.30 in) and it’s weight about 171 g (6.03 oz).
- It contain a nano sim slot.
- If we talk about colors it is having four different exotic colors that are Black Sapphire, Gold Platinum, Silver Titan, White Pearl. All colors look very attractive and depends on user choice.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has display size of 5.7 inches and having approx 75.9% screen to body ratio.
- It has Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors which will give you more brighter and clear vision, screen also supports multi touch features, screen also has protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
- It has the resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels which is having pixels density of approx 518 ppi.
- S-Pen is the best equipment for those who love to write and edit, it has air command which is activated when the pen is out from phablet.
- By this S-Pen long pages that require scrolling can be captured as one image, and the most awkward shapes can be selected and captured in one swift move. Writing notes on the captured images to share with friends is very easy as well.
Chipset, Processor, Graphic, RAM & ROM Memory:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is powered with Exynos 7420 Octa chipset with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 processor which will allow you to do multitasking without any hiccup.
- It contain Mali-T760MP8 for graphic through which you can play many high end mobile games like N.O.V.A 3 without any lag and also give better visualization on display while watching HD movies.
- 4 GB RAM is there to support you in multitasking, gaming and help you to carry any activity very smoothly in this phone.
- Two memory variants are available in Samsung Galaxy Note 5 that is 32 GB, 64 GB so choose it according to your requirement and usage.
- Primary Camera: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is equipped with primary camera that is 16 Megapixel, f/1.9, 28mm having O.I.S(Optical Image Stabilization) autofocus with LED flash which has features like geotagging, touch focus, face & smile detection, panorama, HDR.
- Video Recording by this Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is 2160p@30fps and 1080p@60fps, it also have dual video recording.
- Secondary Camera: Secondary camera is having 5 Megapixels, f/1.9, 22mm, and include features like video recording at 1440p@30fps, dual video call, Auto HDR.
Samsung Pay And Securities:
- Samsung Pay is highly protected by keeping your payment information with several layers of security. Its doesn’t share or save your payment information and keep it separately so you can use it anywhere for payment without any worry for losing information and money.
- Samsung even provide added security by built-in Samsung KNOX technology that offers you non-stop monitoring. And whenever the condition like losing your or misplacing it you can easily deactivate your Samsung Pay remotely.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is powered with Non-removable Li-Polymer 3000 mAh battery which was also used in Galaxy S7 which is quite enough for all day mid usage.
- Its also provide additional fast wireless charging through a beautiful doc which can charge you complete phone of 3000mAh battery is just 120 minutes
- Overall we can say that the physical appearance Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is having stylish and modish look on user hands which will attract other also it has four color variants to choose.
- S-Pen added extra features for the person who loves to do creatives things like drawing, sketching, picture editing and so on.
- By performance this really powered with high end quad core processor, 4 GB RAM, and Mali-T760MP8 graphic that will never let you in any hiccup while multitasking, dealing with application or playing high end games.
- Last but not the least it’s cocktail of beauty and beast that is beauty by it appealing appearance and beast by its performance
The price of 32GB model is about $700 and 64GB version costs roughly $800 the price may vary from country to country and time.[Image & Info Credit: Samsung]