Moto Z & Moto Z Force: Full Specification & Features: Lenovo has finally released the most awaited smartphone to the world which really an innovation toward modular future. Motorola a company owned by Lenovo finally releases it’s flagship Moto Z and Moto Z Force. As it really a revolution in modular technology with a concept the of modular swipe covers which really enhances the power and efficiency of the smartphone. The modular concept is not new to the world companies like LG launch it’s smartphone have swappable mods but it very difficult to use it need to change the whole base phone. Google all shows it’s achievement toward its own project Ara which will arrive in 2017. Moto has takes the leads with so convenient swappable mods by simply put it at the back.
- Moto has shown it’s smartphone on Lenovo Tech Show where Lenovo also shows some revolutionary concepts. Moto Z comes in two model as Moto Z and Moto Z Force as there are only minimal a difference in both as Moto Z Force comes with Shatter-Shield protection which will protect your phone from drops or throw, better camera sensor and it also has more battery life than Moto Z.
- Moto X is finally getting over with new name Moto Z to give it a Lenovo touch as this is 4th instalment from Moto as things are the little bit same as previous as modern design, best camera, best performance, stock android feel and Moto trademark.
- Both phones are up there mark with all the new processor, with more RAM, best in industry Camera, World’s thinnest smartphone, revolutionary design and Moto mods. If we actually define the phone we can two by separating it into two parts one is specifications and other is Moto Mods.
Moto Z & Moto Z Force: Full Specification & Features:
Moto Z & Moto Z Force Design:
- Moto Z is towards the different approach from the previous flagship Moto X with all unibody metal enclosure with super slim design at about 5.2mm as it becomes industry slimmest phone in the flagship. The whole body is crafted well with metal finish looks nice and slimmer design is easy to hold. The device is measure 5.5-inches which are optimal for all usage. Look and feel of a body is the mind blowing.
- The device is finally dropped the 3.5mm headphone jack as now Type-C port has functionality in favour of it and the company also provide a converter to use your old headphone jack. On the side of the device, it has the small button of Power key and volume rocker. And on the other is sim slot.
- From the front side, the device has fingerprint sensor with three on-screen buttons with a microphone at a top and at the back, it has speakers and Moto mod connector which is a magnetic base.
Moto Z & Moto Z Force Display:
- Moto Z includes Q-HD AMOLED display with stunning 5.5-inch display resolution of 2560×1440 at 535ppi. Display of Moto is perfect with awesome color saturation and good color reproduction. Deeper black is nice to this display and text is crisp and light to watching content or writing docs in not an issue.
Moto Z & Moto Z Force Processor, Graphic, Gaming, RAM & ROM Memory:
- As the far power of this device is concerns it is power by this year flagship processor Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 has octa-core CPU four core is clocked at 2.15Ghz and four core is 1.6GHz at the system is 64-bit architecture so data transfer between device and processor is awesome.
- Graphics of the device is power by Adreno 530 GPU which is later working with Vulkan API so gaming become awesome and graphics is limitless so the game like new NFS No Limits run with all the modern tweaks.
- The device has 4GB of RAM for multitasking so handling hardcore apps in not an issue for it. The device comes in two storage models of 32GB and 64GB which storage expansion is about 2TB so storing content for more quality is not an issue.
Moto Z & Moto Z Force Battery:
- Both Moto is good in battery life as Moto Z has 2600mAh of battery so it can manage about 35 hours of battery backup about more than one day while Moto Z force comes with the 3600mAh battery so it can manage about 50 hours of usage.
- Both devices come with fast charging technology so it can juice up very fast and rapidly. The device can run about 15 hours in charge about 15 minutes which leaves you to being wall hugger.
Moto Z & Moto Z Force Camera:
The camera of this device is pretty up to mark with a camera having Laser auto Focus with Optical imagine Stabilisation so the picture in the dark is awesome and in bright daylight is really perform. Moto Z comes with a 13mp sensor while Force model comes with a 21mp sensor to draw up the image.
For night light it comes with True Tone flash which captures the image with precision. Both devices are capable of capture 4K @30fps. From selfie perspective, the device has LED flash and sensor of 5mp so selfie never suffers even in dark situations.
Moto Z & Moto Z Force Connectivity:
- The device comes with all connectivity option of Wifi 802.11ac with Bluetooth v4.2. The device is capable of NFC so connecting with Wireless is easy and paying with Android Pay is ease. The device has Type-C port for charging and Syncing while it also for headphone capability as 3.5mm headphone jack is removed.
Moto Z & Moto Z Operating System and User Interface:
- The device is shipped with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow as it little topped with Moto features as some gesture to trigger certain things while Ok Moto a voice assistant. With all the hardware device is optimize greatly no lags, hiccup or slow frame rates occurs.
- The device is surely up-gradable to Android N and furthermore update too. As it may happen that device may come with Android N pre-installed. Which really brings nice improvement to this device.
- Moto Mods is another aspect to discuss for this device as this device is never complete without discussing this term. Moto Mods include certain modular pieces which enhance or provide the device to be more productive by simple mods as shown in the show like Speakers, Projector, Battery Case and possibilities are endless as Moto province framework of the Mods to any other developers are interested in this topics so they build future together.
- As from the event, there are certain mods which take user attention which either build by Moto or other manufacturers. which include as follows
JBL Speakers Mod:
- This mod is made with the superior quality of speaker from JBL with same stunning sound and durability. The mod comes with battery a so it doesn’t harm device to run with its battery. While speaker the is rally amplifies the sound of the deceive and using the mod is super easy. The user can make the device stand through the stand so the sound is not suppressed user table. The user can use it in beach party or to listen to songs with the group for people sound is optimum for both.
Instant Share Projector Mod:
- Projector mod is capable of making the device a projector which helps may people to make big screen cinema in their home. As this mod also comes with the battery pack of its own so doesn’t harm the device. The mod is capable of making 70-inch of the display so watching movies are amazing. The user can use it as content views like movies,Photos or some assignment.
- Moto mods include certain battery case which can run device about 22-hour of more backup which Moto mods also include swappable texture cover so the user can completely change the looks and feel of the device.
- The battery case is must need accessories which power up the device for extra hours of battery life. Moto mods also include some concept like the virtual keyboard or camera mods and more possibilities.
Techawarness Quick Specification:
Moto Z and Moto Z Force have beautifully crafted smartphones with all the day to day essential elements with lighter and thinner design may take the breath away. The concept of Mods is also good which makes the device outperform in many situations.
U.S. user can take benefit of this device so in the later this summer as Droid edition of these phones while a price is still unclosed to people. As a device is expected to get head to head with Apple iPhone 7 which is the most expecting smartphone of the year during this fall. So it amazing to see what will happen so stay tuned for this product review in the release at this fall.