Pokémon Go AR Game: Pokémon Go is an upcoming reality based game developed by Niantic for iOS and android devices which is an augment reality based game. The idea of this game was conceived in 2013 by Satoru lwata of Nintendo and Tsunekazu lshihara of the Pokémon Company. The announcement of the game has been made by lshihara on September 10, 2015 who died 2 months earlier. On march 4, 2016 Niantic announced japan exclusive beta test to be made later in this month allowing all the players to assist in refining the game before it is released in a complete form.
Pokémon Go AR Game:
- The game will be released alongside the Pokémon Go plus which is a small wearable device developed by Nintendo which with the help of Bluetooth connection notify users when a Pokémon is nearby with an LED and a light rumble in the device. The game has unique features like it will allow its players to capture. Train, battle and trade virtual Pokémon who appear throughout the real world.
- The player on pressing the button given in a coded the sequence can catch the Pokémon and check the app later to discover which Pokémon has been captured. This location based game will also allow its users to capture different Pokémon living in different area of this world like, water type Pokémon will live near water.
- The Pokémon Go plus will be available for use with the app, Enabling more outstanding gaming experience than Ingress provides who introduced real world adventure games available in similar manner as in app store purchase.
- The decision as to creation of Pokémon Go plus was to reach those customers and increase an uptake among players for whom smart watch is too much expensive and out of reach. Therefore, it has been made available to catch Pokémon in real life with Nintendo’s upcoming mobile game through iOS and Android. The game will be free to play, although it will support in-app purchases only.
- As Pokémon Go is heading out to the field in Japanese only beta test, its test is also expanding to Australia and New Zealand. Also in 16 May, 2016 the field testing is expanding to United States and will be available in market soon in latest coming months in 2016.
The users may travel between real world to virtual world of Pokémon with Pokémon Go available for iPhone and Android.