Alienware 15 & 17 Launched In IFA 2016: Dell has launched new overhaul Alienware at IFA 2016 in Berlin, Alienware Laptops are gaming series Notebook from Dell. Alienware with its remarkable Alien Logo, awesome design and performance always fantasise gamers and attract towards it.The new Alienware has been launched in two variant include 15-inch and 17-inch model with new overhaul design and superior performance.
New Alienware despite being bulky still lose around 25% of its weight means it is now 25% thinner but still looks fat. Dell has designed this laptop very preciously with each part are crafted and placed well so they consume less space in the deck. Dell has moves display little forward which make space for new keyboard and larger vents.
Alienware 15 & 17 Launched In IFA 2016:
- Dell has adopted improved TactX keys which are adopted from Dell own desktop gaming keyboard. The new keys have 2.2mm distance between each key which made the gaming experience more awesome. As keys look very tough and don’t rid off so easy.
- Processor & Graphic: Talking about what’s lies inside this Notebook is Intel’s Skylake Processor which include Core i7 version with overclocked version. While the things which make games more excited is new Nvidia Beast Graphics GTX 10xx series as 15-inch include GTX-1070 while 17-inch include GTX-1080 which really make this Notebook you think, Yes really VR gaming in this Notebook is Possible. So having desktop class architecture graphics so who need graphics amplifier and it’s true with this device.
- Memory: While memory in this device include 32GB of DDR4 RAM clocked at 2667MHz which is really blazing fast memory.
- Display: Both Alienware model includes an F-HD display having resolution 1920×1080 with Nvidia G-Sync display and brightness of this device hits 300 units. Display of both the device are really awesome and playing experience is smooth with a G-Sync display as it is capable of giving 120Hz of refreshing rates.
- Webcam: Talking about new tech include in this device is new HD webcams with IR sensors featuring Windows Hello. While 17-inch come with new Tobii eye-tracking optics same you find in new Acer Predator 21.
- Battery: Power is the main issue for gaming Notebooks while Alienware doesn’t hesitate with this as both laptops include 68 Watt-hour batteries while optional include extra juice to 99Whr version, with Alienware 17-inch it can give up to 7 hours of usage.
Talking about most favourite Alienware 13-inch which not even discuss in the event will surely make its entry in November with new 20% thinner design and Nvidia new Pascal Architecture Graphics but surely GTX 1060 version. Dell has crafted chassis of these laptops with Anodized Aluminum frame with magnesium alloy, all steel reinforced and with copper thermal piping. Talking about price and availability Dell isn’t disclosed in the event.