Windows 10 Anniversary Now On 75% Windows 10 PCs: Now of all the Windows 10 PCs, approx. 76% of them are running the Anniversary update. Since last checked in the earlier month the Anniversary Update i.e. 1607 was present only on 1/3 of the total Windows 10 PC users that show the rate to push the use of the update & share has been doubled or more than that.
The new PCs like the HP Spectre x360 which even after going on sale this week have the threshold 2 i.e.1511, it will have to wait until November.
Windows 10 Anniversary Now On 75% Windows 10 PCs:
Good news for Windows 10 mobile users as the Anniversary update on Mobile is almost completed now. Regarding the avoidance of fragmentation & OS updates, the news for Windows 10 mobile users has always been quite good. Mobile anniversary update is almost hitting 85% of completion now.
Of all Windows 10 mobile users only 5.6% accounts for Redstone 2 i.e. Fast ring insiders, rest all mobiles are still on the anniversary update or later, leaving about 9.5% on 1511. This will be good for the developers who still want to use & work on the features that are available in the Anniversary update.
WINDOWS 10 MOBILE USERS STILL LIMITED:
Overall Windows 10 Mobile users are only limited to about 14% of all Windows mobile users & still no growth is seen or expected for the adoption of the new Windows 10 Mobile devices. Only HP Elite x3 is in the row that too ranking 36 in windows phones & cannot be expected much from the new technology which may roll out starting next year.
PC MARKET OF HP STILL CRUSHING IT ALL:
- However, HP has maintained its no. 1 rank in PC manufacturers with all about 22% of the total market as resulted in the last month also.
- LENOVO & DELL this time had tied up at the Second position, each of them having about 11.6% market.
- The ASUS has managed 11% & ACER being at 10% are below them in the market.
- The newly introduced in the PC market i.e. Microsoft featuring Surface Brands into PCs is just 3%, which has significantly not affected the OEM’s.
- DELL is ready to refresh with its killer XPS 13 line with Kaby Lake & few other modest improvements.
- HP has just launched the revamped Spectre x 360 Ultrabook & many more PCs this season, hoping for a good review for the Spectre x360.