Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Specs & Release Update So Far: During today’s post we will be talking about the overall expected specs & features, the price & release date, leaks & rumors, whatever we have gathered so far. So this will be of great help if you are waiting to know more close things about the Galaxy Note 8. Although any one of us can’t forget the Galaxy Note 7 tragedy that took place last year & this is also a major reason that everyone this time is keeping an additional concentration on the upcoming Note 8. Now only a few days more to go for the release of the Galaxy Note 8 but we are here prior to its release, compiled the various rumored specs at one common platform for everyone’s perusal.
Everything You Should Know About The Samsung Galaxy Note 8:
Let’s go through the Expected features & specifications from various rumors going around through different sources:
- The Galaxy Note 8 is expected to feature curved Super AMOLED display having a great resolution of 2960 x 1440 pixels with a unique aspect ratio of 18:5:9.
- This huge display of so rumored 6.4 inches is really much bigger than that of the Note 7 with a better resolution too.
- According to the rumors, it will be powered by the very latest & powerful Snapdragon 835 chipset (may get the upgraded Snapdragon 836 with the US model).
- Samsung is also expected to bring the device with Exynos 8895 processor in Europe which is also a part of the very popular Galaxy S8.
- The Note 8 is expected to run Android v7.1.1 Nougat with its own customized interface at the top along with it is most likely to have the full version of Bixby on board i.e the company’s digital assistant.
- The Note 8 is expected to come with 4/6 GB of RAM with 64GB, 128GB or 256GB of internal storage & equipped with a dual-camera setup at the rear end.
- The camera may sport an 8 MP selfie camera & a 13 MP lens with autofocus, f/1.7 aperture, and 1.12µm pixel size.
- Both the lenses could be a wide angle & a telephoto lens, that would be very similar to that on the iPhone 7 & may have features like 2X optical zoom.
- The rumors of on-the-display fingerprint sensor no more seem possible now as per some technical limitations – according to a report & that is why this one is yet to be confirmed from the company’s side.
- Although this time the Note 8 may feature small bezels around the display & this may be the reason for not mounting the fingerprint sensor at the front.
- The Note 8 is expected to be waterproof as per IP68 & it will also be equipped with the very popular S Pen & the Iris Scanner.
- Hopefully, everything goes right this time with the battery & the Note 8 may have 3500 mAh of battery.
Price & Availability:
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will be most expect fully available in Midnight Black, Maple Gold & additionally it may also come with few new color variant too (i.e Deep Blue). Some rumors suggest that the upcoming device from Samsung may get unveiled at the IFA 2017 that will kick off in September but as Samsung has also sent invites to unpack its unknown device that will take place in New York City on 23rd of August, who knows the Note 8 may also get released during the event.
The Galaxy Note series has been always known for quite expensive prices than the other devices of Samsung. Most probably the Note 8 may cost about $850 but it may also go around $900 or more this time if an additional dual camera setup & storage is provided. So be ready to lose your pockets if you are really willing to have the Note 8 in your pockets & keep updated with us for more exciting news only at TechAwarness.