Complete Leaks Of Features, Price, Availability Of iPhone 8: The upcoming flagship smartphone of the Apple which is supposed to be known as iPhone 8 will go to be launched this year. This year, Apple is celebrating the 10th Anniversary of the iPhone and it is expecting that the anniversary edition iPhone 8 will have many new features in it. Apart from iPhone 8, the company is also expected to launch iPhone 7s and iPhone 7s Plus which will be an updated version of last year’s released iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
Many rumors and leaks related to the iPhone models are available on the web, some leaked images and hints suggesting the redesigned body of iPhone 8 we have already seen in previous reports. Now in this article, we will give you information about the availability of the device and most expecting features that we may see in upcoming iPhone 8.
Upcoming iPhone 8 Complete Leaks And Rumors Till Now
Features and body design of iPhone models
According to the KGI analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, this year Apple will release its three iPhone models naming iPhone 7s and iPhone 7s Plus and iPhone 8. iPhone 7s and iPhone 7s Plus will be updated model of iPhone 7 and iPhone 7s Plus with some improved features while iPhone 8 is the most awaited flagship device of the company with many new features including almost bezel-less display, glass panel and much more.
iPhone 7s and iPhone 7s Plus
In terms of body design and appearance, the iPhone 7s and 7s Plus will have similar look as of last year’s released iPhone. It will have some internal improvements. The iPhone 7s/7s Plus will come with traditional LCD display but it will have some updates as compared to its predecessor.
- Glass Chassis Upcoming iPhone 8 is supposed to come with major redesigned body and features as this year marks the 10th anniversary of the iPhone. iPhone 8 will have many changes in its external as well as in internal features. This upcoming smartphone will be completely new of the Apple’s lover and the company is also doing very hard work to make the device at its best.Starting with the body design, According to the KGI analyst, the upcoming iPhone 8 will have the glass at front and back panels which would be scratch resistant. The chassis of iPhone 8 will most probably have stainless steel while the iPhone 7s and 7s Plus will likely have either an aluminum metal casing or stainless steel. Some reports also suggest that the upcoming iPhone 8 is expecting to have complete glass and stainless steel.
- OLED Display With Larger Screen And Bezel-less Display The flagship iPhone will come with an OLED display with curved panels while the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus will have conventional LCD display. The OLED display will provide improved brightness and more sharp visuals. The OLED display will also use less power. Previous rumors suggested that Apple has already given the order of OLED panels to Samsung so we are expecting that upcoming iPhone may OLED display.It is also reported that iPhone 8 may have the almost bezel-less display with larger screen size. The screen size of upcoming iPhone 8 will be 5.8-inch, however, the size of the body will be near about 4.7-inch similar to iPhone 7.
- Touch ID sensor As expected, iPhone 8 will come with the almost bezel-less display so the home button and Touch ID will not be present at front. The iPhone 8 will not have any physical home button and for the Touch ID, it probably embedded into the display of iPhone 8 but some reports also suggest that the Touch ID may present at rear side of the device as the company is facing some problem to integrate the Touch ID into the display of the smartphone. It will be actually interesting to see the actual location of Touch ID sensor in iPhone 8.
- Facial Recognition And Iris Scanner KGI Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo suggested that iPhone 8 may have the front facing camera with infrared sensors which will be able to scan the faces in 3D and can give you more secure 3D facial recognition in iPhone 8. by using this feature, the user will be able to take 3D selfies. Apart from facial recognition feature, iPhone 8 may also have Iris scanner. According to the report of DigiTimes, mass production of iris recognition chips has started and it is expected that Apple will integrate it into the upcoming iPhone 8 this year. The Iris scanner could be used to unlock the device and in online purchasing, it will also be used.
- Other Features Apart from the 5.8-inch OLED curved display, upcoming iPhone 8 will have 2,800×1,242 screen resolution with 528ppi pixel density. It will run on Apple’s latest A11 Fusion Chip Processor with 3GB RAM and storage capacity of 64GB and 256GB.
- Camera: Rear camera in the iPhone 8 will be dual and it will be located vertically as suggested by previous schematics, connectivity will be offered by Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi b/g/n/ac with MIMO, LTE support and NFC for Apple Pay will also be available.
- Dust And Water Resistance: The upcoming iPhone 8 will have improved Water Resistance and dust resistance as suggested by the previous report it received an IP68 rating for water and dust resistance. With the IP68 rating, the iPhone 8 will be able to survive in depth of 1.5 meters water.
- Charging: The wireless charging in iPhone 8 is also one of the most expected features. As we know wireless charging has already introduced in Apple Watch, now this time expectations are very high as iPhone 8 will come with glass back panel which is able to support the wireless charging. The wireless charging coil might be integrated with the glass black panel.
Cost And Availability Of The Device:
It is rumored that iPhone 8 will have higher price due to OLED display, facial recognition feature, iris scanner and wireless charging the price of iPhone 8 may be around $1,000-$1,200. The flagship iPhone 8 will be announced on the 12 September this year and it might be available from the month of October.
These are all the most expected features that might be present in upcoming flagship smartphone of the Apple. However, how many of them will be going to prove true, it will be interesting to see. If all these features will be present in iPhone 8 then the device will be the most advanced smartphone made by Apple until this time. Hoping that most of the features will present in upcoming iPhone 8.