Samsung Notebook 9 With Pen And 8th Gen Intel Core i7 Processor: The launch of the new notebook 9 Pen on Thursday and it’s three an upgraded notebook both running Windows 10. Samsung Electronics announced the company’s latest 2 in 1 PC that is made of an all metal magnesium-aluminum chassis due to which the device weighs just 995 grams.
Notebook 9 in 2018, Samsung is introducing 3 of its new launches ranging from the size of 13.3 inches to 15 inches. The weight of the Notebook of up to 1.29 kg and a thickness of 15.4mm is the lightest and thinnest notebooks available in the market in its range and category.
Samsung Notebook 9 Specification And Features
- Display And Graphic: The 2018 notebook 9 consists 13.3-inch (900X3T & 900X3U) and 15-inch (900X5T, 900X5U, and Discreet Graphics 900X5T) Full HD with a Real View Touch display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. The 15-inch model offers an option of upgrading to a 2GB GDDR5 Nvidia GeForce MX150 graphics card. The Samsung Notebook 9 Pen has a 13-inch (930QAA) Full HD RealViewTouch display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels.
- Processor: The notebooks are powered by an 8th generation Intel Core i7 processor, up to 16GB DDR4 RAM, up to 1TB NVMe PCIe SSD, and Intel HD graphics.
- Battery Backup: Samsung claims that the 75Wh hexa cell battery on the Notebook 9 of 2018, is its " largest and most powerful battery placed inside a notebook." And also it supports fast charging for the company's claimed " always on" capability. There is also a 65W DC-in adapter. Connectivity options include an HDMI port, a single USB Type-C port, and a regular USB port, alongside microSD storage. This model has a smaller 45WDC-in adapter. It's powered by a 39Wh battery.
- HELLO Camera: The Windows Hello camera – for video calls – has a 720p HD resolution. Connectivity options include two USB 3.0 ports, an HDMI port, microSD storage, and a single USB Type-C port.
- Security, Color Availability And Other Features: The models come in Titan Silver and Crush White color, The Notebook 9 also has a fingerprint sensor, backlit keyboard, and precision touchpad.
- The New S Pen: The new S Pen is bundled with Notebook 9 Pen 2 in 1 which is battery free and built up into the device so it can be used immediately. Samsung claims it can recognize 4,096 levels of pressure with a fine 0.7mm tip and convenient tilt detection to allow a more natural writing and drawing experience. In an Earlier year, Samsung Notebook 9 Pro was launched with similar embedded S Pen. From December 2017 the Samsung Notebook 9 Pen in 2018 will be available in selected countries with South Korea reaching up to the United States in the first quarter of 2018. It will be soon displayed at CES 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada, and the pricing will be announced thereafter the display.
Read More Of Our Coverage At CES: