It has been confirmed recently by Sony to hold the conference on this coming 8 the of January in its exclusive news and updates that it will launch new series of smartphones in the Xperia from Xperia L2, Xperia XA2, and Xperia XA2 Ultra.
These three new smartphones have been rumored to be launched in this year MWC 2018 but alter it has been clear that the phones will be launched lot sooner than it is expected.The Sony’s press conference starts at 5:00 PM PST (6.30AM IST) on January 8 according to the latest reports.
In the past, it has been suggested that Xperia L2 will feature a 5.5-inch display, and a 16:9 aspect ratio. Xperia L2 render is seen sporting a single rear camera. The handset is believed to be powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 630 SoC, paired with 4GB of RAM.
Recently, the smartphone of Xperia Series has been leaked with live images revealing dual selfie cameras set up on the other hand, its specifications include Xperia XA2 Ultra is suggested to feature a 6-inch display size with 16:9 as its aspect ratio. Whereas, the Xperia XA2 will allegedly feature a 5-inch display. The Xperia XA2 and XA2 Ultra are said to be powered by the same chip. The Xperia XA2 might come with slightly lower RAM and/or storage.
- Don’t forget to subscribe us. Facebook, Twitter ,YouTube or Instagram. For More Visit: Tech Awareness CES.
Read More Of Our Coverage At CES:
- Three New Projects Under Samsung C-Lab Will Be Unveiled At CES 2018
- da Vinci Nano The Budget 3D Printer For Masses
- Samsung Notebook 9 With Pen And 8th Gen Intel Core i7 Processor Launched
- Lenovo Ahead of CES 2018, Refreshes It’s ThinkPad Line-Up
- Synaptics Clear ID May Bring Fingerprint Sensor Again Front Side At CES 2018
- What To Expect In CES 2018?