Acer is enjoying the 2018 era with the biggest hit in to be recognized as the thinnest laptop in the world which cost nearly to body parts of a man. According to Acer, this laptop is 8.98mm. The undeniably good-looking laptop features an all-black aluminum design with a 14-inch touchscreen with narrow bezels.
The ultra-skinny Swift 7 (SF714-51) looks supremely sleek and futuristic at only 8.98mm thick. It has 4G LTE connectivity and its design is the composition of the antenna with the unibody chassis.The competitor of this amazing laptop is the bevy of ultraportable laptops available, though having an older 7th-gen processor.
Specification And Features
- 256GB of PCIe SSD storage
- 8GB LPDDR3 memory 4G LTE connectivity
- 4G LTE connectivity
- 7th-generation Intel Core i7 processor
- 1,920×1,080-pixel resolution display
- Backlit keyboard
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Windows Hello compatible fingerprint reader
It will be on sale in April with prices starting at $1,699.the budget friendly users may not reach its expectations as its highly priced but it will sure catch the glimpse of users with lots of cash to spend on who are interested to pay a ransom sum and buy a new fancy laptop. UK and Australian pricing and availability have yet to be confirmed but the US
starting price converts to £1,254 and AU$2,169, respectively.
Read More Of Our Coverage At CES:
- Three New Projects Under Samsung C-Lab Will Be Unveiled At CES 2018
- da Vinci Nano The Budget 3D Printer For Masses
- Samsung Notebook 9 With Pen And 8th Gen Intel Core i7 Processor Launched
- Lenovo Ahead of CES 2018, Refreshes It’s ThinkPad Line-Up
- Synaptics Clear ID May Bring Fingerprint Sensor Again Front Side At CES 2018
- What To Expect In CES 2018?